Who gets a breast augmentation?
- Breast Augmentation is THE most popular plastic surgery procedure in the United States.
- Most women are between 20-40 years old, and have been thinking about having surgery for weeks to months, sometimes even years.
- If you have been considering having this procedure done, you are not alone! Over 3 Million women have had this surgery done in the last 10 years.
- The popularity of this procedure is due in part to the predictable results, and safety of the procedure; not to mention it can be a major confidence booster!
What are my surgical options?
- Breast augmentation can be performed with a variety of implant types, or you can use your own tissue (fat grafting).
- Breast implants have undergone several major technological revolutions over the last few decades. Now the basic structure is a soft silicone shell filled with either saline, or silicone.
- Fat grafting involves taking fat from an unwanted area (tummy, love handles, thighs, etc) and putting it in the breasts. This can be a great way to address problem areas, and get a great natural result without implants.
- Either procedure takes around 60-90 minutes, with fat grafting being on the longer side, and implants a little less time. Both are considered outpatient surgery (go home the same day), usually within an hour or two after the procedure.
What is involved in the process?
Step 1: Contact us! We'd love to hear from you! Our team will schedule your visit for a time that is convenient for you.
Step 2: Meet our team to hear about the options for breast augmentation, and receive your personalized quote. This consult usually takes around 1 hour. We will discuss your medical history, and take photographs and measurements in order to accurately present the surgical options.
Step 3: Consider your options and decide which one is right for you. OF COURSE if you have any additional questions, please call us. We are always happy to review the information or send you more details.
Step 4: Approximately 10-14 days before surgery we will meet with you again to review the information, finalize any financial arrangements, and make sure your prescriptions, garments, are 100% taken care of, and any last-minute questions are answered.
Step 5: On the day of surgery, we like to make things as simple as possible. No complicated paperwork, no last minute changes, just a safe, comfortable environment to foster relaxation, and healing; and to make sure you have the best possible outcome.
That's it! You are done! We will see you back several times post-op to make sure you are doing well, and healing as expected. Welcome to your new body! You are going to love the way you look!